To answer some few questions about ‘da Book’.
- Yes, it is based around the blog – I’m taking blogposts from here, rewriting some of them, adding in new information and putting some of them in context.
- Yes I am happy being published. Very happy strangely enough.
- I have to have the first draft in by the end of February, around 90,000 words.
- I was approached by the Friday Project, I didn’t approach them. Actually I was approached by three publishers at once. Thus proving that publishers are like buses, none for ages and then three come at once.
- The idea of publishing it under a Creative Commons license was my idea. I think that the Friday Project are incredibly cool and forward looking to let me do this. Publishing under this license will hopefully sell more copies, and let me feel like I’m not selling out.
- I am surprised that people want to publish me. When I started writing this blog it was the furthest thing from my mind.
- Yes, Work know, and are happy with the whole idea.
- No…it hasn’t quite sunk in yet…