Why am I like Dr. Who?
- I travel in a square vehicle with a flashing light on the top.
- I apparently travel in time – how else do you explain how quickly I get to a location?
- The inside of our ambulance looks bigger than the outside.
- We arrive when chaos reigns, and leave having solved everyone's problems.
- We wear strange clothes and carry weird equipment with us.
- Our vehicles are held together with bodged equipment.
- Sometimes people die around us, sometimes due to violence.
- We come and go, changing lives forever and no-one ever asks us our names.
But why am I most like Dr. Who?
- Because I can't keep a woman for longer than 13 episodes.
Some of these points are more relevant to the original series.